Most days you can find me in yoga pants working on the couch with a big ol’ smile on my face!
I’m a wife to my oh so handsome husband, Eric, and a devoted mama to one super cool toddler and my dog!
I’d describe myself as a serial entrepreneur, therefore a total idea junkie, a lover of fitness and daily movement, a self-proclaimed world traveller, a self-development book worm and someone who seeks to laugh and play every dang day!
I truly believe in living this one life to the fullest today. So, a priority within the last year has been to carve out time daily for some sort of play, creative exercise or anything that’s not work- related and brings me pure joy. (I highly recommend!)
A day in the life would be taking daily walks with my family, sipping on tea (preferably bubble tea!), playing with my son Atreus and our dog Ollie, and working in-between to curate my perfect job.
What’s my perfect job? Glad ya asked! I work with entrepreneurs that are in the infancy of their business journey to the OG’s of the business realm that are struggling with organizing and scaling their businesses. I provide consulting services, along with an amazing software and app called StaffNet Employee Scheduling.
With StaffNet I’m able to provide my clients and my fellow entrepreneurial community the tools to take back their day and have their business work for them, not the other way around.
If you’re here to hear more, here are five things that not many people know about me:
1. I’m a certified snowboard instructor
2. I once PR’d my deadlift @ 265lbs (exciting!!) and then proceeded to pee simultaneously (much less exciting!!!)
3. I f*cking love burpees
4. My first career was working as a PSW (Personal Support Worker) in longterm care homes with the elderly. This was by far the most rewarding job to date, and I miss my residents dearly!
5. I let my husband name our child after a video game character.
If you’re still with me then I urge you to connect with me! I'll be here weekly to be your personal guinea pig for self-developement experiments and dropping some knowledge on self-care/love.
Here are a few ways we can connect:
1. Follow me on here for weekly posts and I’ll give ya a follow back
2. My insta is @Jenna_Zeng
3. Checkout StaffNet at www.staffnet.ca!